Saturday, October 2, 2010

I. Want. To. Be. This. Amazing.

let's play a game.  i am going to give you clues and when you know what i am talking about raise your hand.  i will then call on you to guess what i am talking about.  please don't shout out the answer.
1.  sequence
2.  Krystal
3.  Alexis
4.  Joan Collins
if you didn't guess DYNASTY, go away.  you are neither awesome nor worthy to look at the following beauty.  that being said, behold:



can we start with the obvious?  Um, eye patch.  so cool.  Secondly, fur hat.  Want.  Badly.  Red dresses.  Yes.  And finally, Joan effing Collins.  I wonder what she did in her previous lives that allowed her to come to this life as Joan Collins.  Seriously.
I also remember (vaguely) my mother watching DYNASTY.  I am incredibly happy that the 80's are coming back.  I am declaring that that is the case so it must be the truth.  Also, I wore a cardigan with sequence...and shoulder pads.  If you can get such a beauty at Kohl's, I submit that the 80's are back.  And can I have a big HELL'S YAH!?



























No comments:

Post a Comment