Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Win.

Holy crap.  I found the freaking holy grail.  When I get dressed in the morning, I only wish I had something as profoundly gorgeous as one of these to chose from to put on my bod.  I hate to call them t shirts cuz they are so much more than 1.5 yards of stretch knit cotton and thread.  They are golden.  Behold:

If you are my friend, I am getting you one of these many gemz for every holiday known to man.  Even one for St. Patrick's Day.  If everyone wore a shirt from here, wars, plagues, recessions, hunger, stupidity and death would be abolished immediately.  Amen.


3 comments:

  1. I need the wolf shirt...

    Need, not want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call the night desert landscape one. I plan on pairing it with my black jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call the tiger with white jeans, and some leather boots/moccasins with fringe.

    ReplyDelete